Thanks to the use of electronics, this machine is even more sophisticated than the 2200 series. It is the most suitable solution for pizzerias, confectioneries and small bakeries.
- Sound and noiseless (60 dB max), due to its compact mechanics.
- The machine container can be moved forward for an easy emptying.
- The combined rotation of the container and the whisk, characterised by a specially forged shape, results in a more homogeneous and oxygenated dough and with the most ideal temperature.
- An oil bath transformer allows to optimise the mechanics.
- The plastic lid has a special protection system against splashes (patented by IGF) and a small hole to pour in extra ingredients.
- Space-saving shape.
- 3 protection systems, both active and passive, for complete safety during work, cleaning and maintenance.
- 3 IGF patents were used for this machine.