VOLUMETRIC DOUGH DIVIDER ARTEZEN
|CATEGORY:||INDUSTRIAL DOUGH MACHINES|
VOLUMETRIC DOUGH DIVIDER ARTEZEN CALYBRA
Volumetric Dough Divider
Dough divider Calybra
Dividing chamber Calybra
Calybra is a practical, heavy-duty divider for a great variety of bakeries. It is equipped with a gentle, oil-free dividing system. You can count on the highest accuracy for any type of dough.
The Calybra does not consume dividing oil, providing you with huge savings over its lifetime. A typical user will save minimum 4.000,= euro per year in costs for oil alone. By switching-off automatically after the last dough portion, further savings are guaranteed.
Its vacuum dividing system works essentially stress-free, further improving the end product. The large range of dividing brings flexibility to produce new products in response to consumer demand (25 - 230 gr; 50 - 1.500 gr. or 100 - 2.800 gr.).
By its design it is useful for any type of dough: pizza, white, brown, integral, rye and gluten-free. The oil-free dividing is hygienic and advances product quality. At the same time it allows for an hourly capacity of up to 3.100 breads.
The stainless steel dividing head ensures compliance with food safety regulations over the entire lifetime of the machine. The panelling, dividing head and belt frame are manufactured in stainless steel as well.
Solid construction and well considered components guarantee high production capacity in an industrial environment as well as maximum reliability. Maintenance is fast and simple.
Meets the new CE standard EN 12042:2014 regarding the safety of dough dividers.
- Suitable for any type of dough: soft, hard, sticky, gluten-free…
- Stainless steel dividing head and chamber
- Stainless steel hopper, safety system according to standard EN 12042:2014
- No lubrication required for the dividing system; Total savings compared to an
equivalent machine with lubrication for an average year of operation ≈ € 4.000,00
- Wheels for easy mobility and sufficient ground clearance (facilitates cleaning of floors)
- Larger range of dividing weight
- Simple adjustment of the dividing weight by a hand wheel in easy reach
- Electrical socket to connect supplementary machines
- Save energy – automatic switch-off at the end of the dividing cycle
- Touch screen control panel with speed adjustment and piece counter with pre-set counting and auto-stop
- Stainless steel covers, belt frame and weight adjustment box
- Hydraulic dividing system for highest accuracy with respect for the dough quality
(hydraulic oil is NSF H1 certified)
|MODEL||CAL 0.2||CAL 1.0||CAL 1.5||CAL 2.5|
|DIVITED WEIGHT gr||25/230||50/100||100/1500-50/680||200/2800-100/1200|
|PIECES PER HOUR||2600||1300||1300-2600||1300-2600|